Maple Mountain Pharmacy specializes in custom compounded medications.
There are many reasons a beneficial drug product may not
be advisable or meet the need of a patient.
- Patient allergies
- Size of pill is too large
- Poorly tasting medication
- Dose needed not commercially available
- Patients inability to take medications due to nausea/vomiting or
- weakness of the muscles in the throat
- Patient has a hard time remembering to take medication as directed
- Overwhelming number to medications
- Medication out of production
- Medication form is not convenient
- When medications are not taken costly consequences can result
- Physician and emergency room visits
- Lost time from work or school
- Worsening of patients disease state
If you are experiencing any of these medication problems or others not listed that decrease your ability to take your medication as desired, please contact a pharmacist at Maple Mountain Pharmacy where we will work with you and your physician to try and help find a compounded solution.